Tech Spec - NP TubeView NP Tube™
40mm dia Acrylic tubes with internal LED for perfect 340degree* illumination.
They are supplied as standard without fixing holes, so can be tailored to your exact requirements without incurring extra costs.
The tubes can be used individually or as a group, and can be controlled independently of each other or as a whole to suit your requirements.
This means animated effects can be programmed over numerous tubes as a collective, as well as along a single tube itself.
- 340degree* illumination
- Available in 1m & 2m stock lengths, or bespoke cut lengths
- Capped off at both ends with lasercut acrylic caps.
- Perfect for internal applications
- 12v – 9.6w p/m / 120 leds p/m (Available in 5 static colours – Pure White (6500K), Warm White (3000K), Red, Green Blue)
- 12v – RGB 14.4w p/m / 60 leds p/m
- 5v – Digital 14.4w p/m / 60 leds p/m
- 12v – Tuneable 9.6 w p/m / 60 leds p/m
- 24v – 16.8w p/m / 163 leds p/m (Available in 10 static colours – Cool White (7500K), Pure White (6500K), Natural White (4000K), Warm White (3000K), Yellow, Orange, Pink, Red, Green & Blue)
- 24v RGB – 20w p/m / 90 leds p/m
Each tube will be supplied with 1m tail of wire exiting from 1 end of the tube. These can be supplied as bare wires, push fit connectors, or bespoke connectors if required.
We offer a wide range of controllers.
We have a wide range of units to control your NP Tube™ in many different ways. From RGB controllers, dimmer switches, DMX systems, flasher units and digital controllers.
We offer a range of wireless units that work with dimmers, RGB controllers, flasher units, DMX systems and addressable options. This helps when you want to control multiple signs from one point, and also if trailing the wire just isn’t possible.