Tech Spec - NP1WView NP1W
The NP1w is identical to the popular NP1 style, except for the fact that it has a completely blocked-out back. Brand accuracy and brightness are unparalleled in any colour you desire.
Commonly used for slimline channel letters, the NP1w can also be used to replace old built-ups, for POS promotions, in flush-fit letters and shapes and for fitting to the face of flex face lightboxes.
- Face Illumination only
- The back is completely blocked out so there’s no light leakage.
- With 100s of edge colours available in vinyl as standard, the NP1 has additional options for paint.
- Perfect for internal and external applications.
- Intricately cut vinyl, print, acrylic, or metals can be added to the face, leaving cut detail for the light to escape.
RGB colours available to fit your brand and style.
LETTER MINIMUMS AND MAXIMUMS
- Our minimum height product is 50mm
- Our maximum height product is 1m+
Please note we’ll always double-check any artwork you send us. If we think any detailing may be compromised, due to the choice of font and text, we’ll get in touch.
Min. Stroke width / B. Max Stroke Width (before shadowing) / C. Ideal Stroke Width / D. Backing Material
- NP1W – A 10mm/B 75mm/C 30mm /D Aluminium
FIXINGS AND OTHER OPTIONS
We offer a wide range of fixing options.
This is a very basic overview of some of the standard fixings we offer.
- Stainless Steel Bolts in various sizes
- Rivnuts and allthreads in various sizes
- Neon stands supplied with ‘buff’ cable ties or nickel wire.
- Brass/nickel locators
- Keyhole fixings
- 12v – 9.6w p/m / 120 leds p/m (Available in 5 static colours – Pure White (6500K), Warm White (3000K), Red, Green Blue)
- 24v – 16.8w p/m / 163 leds p/m (Available in 8 static colours – Pure White (6500K), Warm White (3000K), Red, Green, Blue, Pink, Orange)
- 24v RGB – 20w p/m / 90 leds p/m
- 12v Digital – 10w p/m / 48 leds p/m >>
For jobs needing an internal radius of 2mm, we have a 4mm router bit. Our technical team will be happy to talk to you about what you need.
We’ve worked to develop IP67 weatherproofing to all our range. The only exception is those products needing to be vinyl-wrapped to the back.
- Easy peasy
- Using master wiring
- Using traditional neon cable
We offer a wide range of controllers.
We have a wide range of units to control your NeonPlus® in many different ways. From RGB controllers, dimmer switches, DMX systems, flasher units and digital controllers.
We offer a range of wireless units that work with dimmers, RGB controllers, flasher units, DMX systems and addressable options. This helps when you want to control multiple signs from one point, and also if trailing the wire just isn’t possible.
NeonPlus® offers 7 standard acrylic colours
- Deep blue
- Light blue