Tech Spec - NP6View NP6
Commonly used in jewellery boutiques, the NP6 & NP6A are also ideal for use in designer outlets.
- Face and part edges.
- NP6/6A has a secondary pinline halo as standard.
- NP6A has a slim 10mm edging.
- With 100s of edge colours available in vinyl as standard, the NP6 & NP6A have additional options for paint.
- NP6/6A are perfect for internal and external applications.
Intricately cut vinyl, print, acrylic or metals can be added to the face, for additional bespoke detailing.
LETTER MINIMUMS AND MAXIMUMS
- Our minimum height product is 50mm
- Our maximum height product is 1m+
Please note we’ll always double-check any artwork you send us. If we think any detailing may be compromised, due to the choice of font and text, we’ll get in touch.
Min. Stroke width / B. Max Stroke Width (before shadowing) / C. Ideal Stroke Width / D. Backing Material
- NP6 – A 10mm/B 75mm /C 30mm /D Aluminium
- NP6A – A 28mm/B 75mm /C 30mm /D Aluminium
FIXINGS AND OTHER OPTIONS
We offer a wide range of fixing options.
This is a very basic overview of some of the standard fixings we offer.
- Stainless Steel Bolts in various sizes
- Rivnuts and allthreads in various sizes
- Neon stands supplied with ‘buff’ cable ties or nickel wire.
- Brass/nickel locators
- Keyhole fixings
- 24v – 16.8w p/m / 163 leds p/m (Available in 10 static colours – Cool White (7500K), Pure White (6500K), Natural White (4000K), Warm White (3000K), Yellow, Orange, Pink, Red, Green & Blue)
- 24v RGB – 20w p/m / 90 leds p/m
- 5v Digital – 14.4w p/m / 60 leds p/m
- 12v Tunable – 9.6w p/m / 60 leds p/m
We can supply most of the main colours in a 12v alternative if you need to fit to an existing system. Ask us for more details.
Our standard minimum internal radius is 3mm, and this leaves and immaculate finish to the edges. On smaller jobs we can use a 4mm bit to reduce the radius to 2mm, but it leaves an Orange peel effect on the edges which is difficult to remove. Our technical team will be happy to talk to you about what you need.
We’ve worked to develop IP67 weatherproofing to all our range. The only limitation is a minimum stroke width of 15mm on the letter to allow room for a mechanical fix for the backing.
We use a method called “Master Wiring”. It’s the ideal way to connect power safely without compromising on bright and even illumination.
We always supply wiring diagrams for our jobs, whether basic or intricate, and we have a technical helpline here to help if you get stuck
If your client requires the traditional ‘neon’ look, we can wire up using similar cable to glass neon. There’s a bit more work involved with it, so please let us know at the point of requesting a quote.
We offer a wide range of controllers.
We have a wide range of units to control your NeonPlus® in many different ways. From RGB controllers, dimmer switches, DMX systems, flasher units and digital controllers.
We offer a range of wireless units that work with dimmers, RGB controllers, flasher units, DMX systems and addressable options. This helps when you want to control multiple signs from one point, and also if trailing the wire just isn’t possible.
NeonPlus® offers 8 standard acrylic colours
- Deep blue
- Light blue